Söchting Carbonator - CO2 supplier to 250l
The SÖCHTING CARBONATOR delivers pure CO2 for your aquatic plants with a unique combination of advantages, like no other CO2-system:
- without electricity and cables
- without bottles of gas, regulator and tubes
- without disturbing gases under the diving bell
- continous and daily dosing of ca. 1 g pure CO2
- for more than 4 weeks
- for aquaria up to 250 liter
- compact and discreetly designed
- moderately priced CO2 refill packages
1) Put the ballast ball (B) in the CARBONATOR-cup (C). Cut off one edge of the carbonate bag (K) with scissors and pour the whole content into the cup.
2) Fill the bottle (F) completely with tap or aquarium water.
3) Screw the red injectionstopper on the bottle.
4) Press the tip of the bottle's stopper in the weak point of the lid of the plastic container (D) and fill it completely with water.
5) Important: Close the opening of the plastc container with the rubber-stopper (G) and shake the plastic container immedeately for about 2 to 3 minutes, to solve the granula (tablet will disolve later)!
The rubber-stopper must remain on the plastic container during use!
6) Fill the remaining water from the bottle into the cup. Do not use more or less than the amount of water defined by the CARBONATOR-bottle!
7) Put the full plastic container with the rubber-stopper upside down into the cup.
8) Screw the diving-bell clockwise (T) on the cup.
9) Locate the CARBONATOR upright between the aquarium plants or in any other place in your aquarium. To keep a big airbubble under the diving-bell, when placing the CARBONATOR in your aquarium, will help to balance the CARBONATOR.
The service life of the CARBONATORS is about 30 days at 25oC (77oC). The CARBONATOR stopped working when the plastic container is empty and if there are no more CO2-bubbles are visible in the cup. In this case take the CARBONATOR out of the aquarium and screw off the diving bell. Take out the plastic container (keep the rubber-stopper, to use it again!) and dispose it. The remaining citrate solution in the cup is harmless and can be poured in the sink. Flush the CARBONATOR-cup with tap water and now you can reset the CARBONATOR by step 1-9 with one of our refill packages.
|Name||Söchting Carbonator - CO2 supplier to 250l|