OASE BioMaster Thermo 350 - External Filter with Seachem Matrix 1 l media (20% discount)
*20% discount for Seachem Matrix 1 l!
Products of the Oase brand from Germany are delivering the highest performance, to meet professional aquarium requirements.
The BioMaster range represents the Premium Category. It brings new engineering solutions to the aquarium external filter market. These novelties have no real competition as of today.
- The Prefilter Module can be simply taken out, rinsed and reinserted.
- Heater Included - the HeatUp adjustable heater is part of the filter!
- Made of premium quality materials and innovative engineering solutions.
- Adjustable flow control, automatic safety locking mechanism.
- Priming Pump - for a fast and easy filter startup (water intake).
- Flow Rate: 1100 liters / hour. Best for aquariums up to 350 liters.
- Size: 240x240x425 mm.
- Heater: 200 W.
Out of stock
OASE - founded in Germany in 1949 - is one of the leading global companies in the business of Water Gardens and Fountains. With a reputation for innovation and quality - the brand fulfills the high requirements of both professional garden builders and ambitious pond enthusiasts. The OASE aquarium product range has derived from this expertise and knowledge. It was engineered for both beginnig and advanced aquarists. The OASE moto sums it all: "Water is our passion. Living, natural, and healthy water. In short: LIVING WATER."
BioMaster was developed to meet the most rigorous requirements and it is engineered in Germany. The biggest innovation of the BioMaster external filters series is the pre-filter chamber. The EasyClean pre-filter makes cleaning extremely simple and convenient. No more bothersome disassembly of the filter - the pre-filter module is simply taken out, rinsed out and reinserted. Thus the biological filter media will not clog so soon and filter flow will remain stabile.
Another big advantage of the BioMaster series is the integrated heating. The HeatUp adjustable heater can be retrofitted into the filter head for the BioMaster series, but the BioMaster Thermo filters already have it inside.
Oase filters are really safe, the shut-off automation and safety locking mechanism prevents undesired water escaping, e.g. when removint the pre-filter module. They are also practical: the vent button (priming button) makes water intake during setup or after cleaning really fast and effective.
- Suitable for aquariums up to maximum 350 l
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 240 x 240 x 425 mm
- Power Requirements: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 18 W; Heater: 200W
- Power Cable Length: 1,5 m
- Net Weight: 4,5 kg
- Warranty (+ extended warranty): 3+1 years
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1100 liters / hour
- Maximum Head Height: 1,35 m
- Conneciton for Hoses: 17 mm (16/22 mm hose)
- Filter Volume: 5,6 liter
- Pre-Filter Volume: 0,5 liter
- Suitable for Freshwater Tanks!
- Suitable for Marine Tanks!
- 1. Filter House main Gasket (Item number: 45148)
- 2. Orange-colored Filter Foam, 30ppi (Item number: 45270)
- 3. Upper Basket (Item number: 45172)
- 4. Blue-colored Filter Foam, 20ppi (Item number: 45269)
- 5. Lower Basket (Item number: 45171)
- 6. HEL-X 13 Filter Media, 800 ml (Item number: 45271)
- 7. Rubber Feet for Filter House, 4 db. (Item number: 45170)
- 8. Filter House (Item number: BioMaster 250- 45159, 350- 45160, 600- 45161)
- 9. Heater (25W, 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 300W)
- 10. Heater Screw Cap for replacement heater (Item number: 46206)
- 11. Screw Cap for the installed heater (Item number: 45156)
- 12. Hose Adapter (Item number: 45157)
- 13. Filter Head (Item number: BioMaster 250- 45153, 350- 45154, 600- 45155)
- 14. Impeller (Item number: BioMaster 250/350- 45144, 600- 45145)
- 15. Pump Cover (Item number: BioMaster 250- 45146, 350/600- 45147)
- 16. Filter Head Clip Set, 4 db. (Item number: 45158)
- 17. Pre-Filter House (BioMaster 250- 45167, 350- 45168, 600- 45169)
- 18. Pre-Filter Foam Set, 6 pcs., 45 ppi (Item number: 46267)
- 18. Pre-Filter Foam Set, 6 pcs., 60 ppi (Item number: 46268)
- 18. Pre-Filter Foam Set, 6 pcs., 30 ppi (Item number: 46482)
- 19. Pre-Filter Tube (BioMaster 250- 45163, 350- 45164, 600- 45166)
- 20. Pre-Filter Gasket (Item number: 45149)
- 21. Priming Head (Item number: 45162)
- 22. Suction Set for 16/22 mm hose (Item number: 46527)
- 23. Filter Hose, 16/22mm, 4 meters (Item number: 46496)
- 24. Spraybar Set for 16/22 mm hose (Item number: 45352)
You can buy the spare parts for Oase BioMaster filters by clicking on the item numbers.
Set-up and operation instructions in the Instruction Manual - PDF.
|Name||OASE BioMaster Thermo 350 - External Filter with Seachem Matrix 1 l media (20% discount)|