JBL test - ProAqua ProScape Testlab (9 test)
Test case for a complete water analysis in plant aquariums
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, CO2 direct, iron, magnesium freshwater, potassium, phosphate, silicate and nitrate
- Add the reagents to the water samples, compare on the colour chart, read off the values and check the analysis sheet to see which actions are recommended, if any
- Comparator system takes the inherent water colouring into account (compensating it)
- Childproof reagent bottles, waterproof plastic case, refill reagents separately available
- Package contents: 1 test case for plant aquariums, incl. 22 reagents, 12 glass vials, 2 syringes, 3 measuring spoon, thermometer, comparator block, 2 plastic cuvettes, colour charts, pen, report sheets, operating instructions
Healthy aquariums with conditions close to nature
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. Bad values can cause diseases or algae in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With JBL water tests you can determine all relevant water values quickly, easily and very precisely.
The following tests are available:
pH test: acidity of the water from 6.0 to 7.6
CO2 test: determination of the carbon dioxide content for thriving plant growth
KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness)
PO4 test: determination of the phosphate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient)
Fe test: determination of the iron content to monitor the fertilisation
SiO2 test: determination of the silicates (silicic acid) as cause for diatoms
NO3-Test: determination of the nitrate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient)
To determine the CO2 content you just need to measure the pH and KH values. From both values arises the CO2 content in the water, which then can be referenced from the enclosed table.
With our research department and our worldwide expeditions into the habitats of the animals we permanently set new standards with our product innovations.
|Name||JBL test - ProAqua ProScape Testlab (9 test)|