JBL ProTemp CoolControl Thermostat for fans
- Regulates the cooling fan between 1 and 50 W (e.g., JBL Cooler, all sizes).
- Measures the temperature with its own temperature sensor.
- Connected via a DC 5/2 mm connector with the cooling fan.
- Temperature selector ranging between 18 and 36 °C. Switch for automatic, manual or off.
- Includes functional diode controller.
- Example: If you adjust the JBL CoolControl to 28°C, the thermostat switches on the connected cooling fan (JBL Cooler) till the temperature has dropped to 28°C. Then the cooling fan switches off until the temperature rises again.