GHL Doser 2.1 SA with 4 pumps - white
The GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone has integrated control electronics and works on its own.
Its 24V stepper motor allow precise dosing even at the smallest flow rates (0.1 ml). The connection can be made via WiFi, LAN, or USB.
The GHL Doser 2.1 SA is able to control 3 additional slave dosers 2.1 and can thus be extended to a dosing system with a total of 16 pumps.
The ProfiLux Aquatic Bus provides reliable and interference-free data transfer, even over long distances up to 100 m (300 ft.).
Color: Black or white
Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 75 mm (without pumps)
Variants: 2-4 pumps
Precision and Innovation. The Doser that can just do more.
Thanks to the high quality technology inside the compact and modern GHL Doser 2.1, it not only provides precise and simple dosing, but it also includes many more features. With the free GHL Connect App or the cloud service myGHL you can access your Doser from anywhere in the world to start dispensing programs or check the levels of your metering liquids.
The device is comfortably operated from your smartphone or your PC. The connection is possible via WiFi, LAN and USB.
The LED illuminated GHL Logo in the housing serves as a status indicator. It displays the condition of your aquarium by displaying various colors and tells you when something requires your attention.
The GHL Doser 2.1 is available as a Stand Alone (SA) Unit, as well as a Slave Unit.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Advanced Connectivity - Connect to an external magnetic stirring unit, the GHL Control Pad* or Temperature and Level Sensors. (*Not yet available)
- Integrated Refill (Auto Top-Off) - Refilling and changing of small amounts of water.
- Very Precise Dosing - The 24V stepper motors allow precise dosing even at the smallest flow rates (0.1 ml). Automatically: Up to 150 individual doses per day automatically distributed. Individually: Up to 8 doses per day individually set. Each pump can be set separately
- LED Status Display - The LED–backlit GHL Logo in the housing cover serves as a status indicator. Various colors show you at a glance, the condition of your system.
- Level Indication and Alarm - Keep track and control of the liquid levels in your containers. An alarm signals that the minimum quantity has been reached.
- Simple connection - The connection can be made via WiFi, LAN or USB.
- Convincing Quality - We only use durable and quality materials. The pumps on our Dosers all have chemical-resistant tubing and stainless steel motor shafts. The housing is robust and made of hard-waring aluminum and durable plastic.
- Size: 220x150x75 mm (without pumps)
- Variants: 2-4 pumps with stepper motors, up to 45 ml/ minute
|Name||GHL Doser 2.1 SA with 4 pumps - white|