Dennerle Aquarium Starter Rapid - 200ml
2-component bio-activator - Aquarium Starter Rapid
- For a rapid and safe aquarium start
- First fish can be added after just 24 hours
- For rapid biological activation of filter material and substrate
- Adds the biologically "correct" bacteria to the aquarium right at the start
- Active mixture of selected live filter bacteria + bacteria booster
- Prevents fish losses
- Strengthens the self-cleaning power
- For all freshwater aquaria
- Excellent bio-compatibility for all aquarium inhabitants (fish, shrimps, crayfish, snails, etc.)
Dennerle Aquarium Starter Rapid is a highly effective product for a rapid, safe start for newly established aquaria.
It is made up of two components:
- Living filter bacteria – they settle on filter material and gravel and instantly begin breaking down pollutants. The bacteria solution is highly concentrated, with a guaranteed 500 million bacteria per millilitre (when filled).
- Bacteria booster nutrient solution - the specially developed "bacteria food" ensures rapid growth and reproduction.
How it works:
- Powerful nitrification bacteria (Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter) convert harmful ammonia into nitrate via nitrite, detoxifying the water
- In the anaerobic areas of the aquarium - primarily in the substrate and the filter - denitrifying bacteria (Paracoccus) convert nitrate into gaseous nitrogen, reducing the nitrate content.
- The filter bacteria also break down dead plant matter and food residues, fish excrement, organic impurities, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, harmful organic substances and organic sludge
|Name||Dennerle Aquarium Starter Rapid - 200ml|