D&D Inline TDS meter
A TDS Meter measures the amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a solution.
Since dissolved ionized solids like salts and minerals contribute to the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution which is then converted to a TDS reading.
TDS is directly related to quality of water i.e., the lower a TDS figure, the more pure the water. As an example, reverse osmosis purified water will have a TDS between 0 and 10, whereas tap water will vary between 20 and 300.
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
|Name||D&D Inline TDS meter|
|Manufacturer||D-D The Aquarium Solution|