Product added to cart
Credit Card Payments
Secure Credit Card Purchases
Our website offers secure credit card purchases to our customers through the service provided by our bank, CIB Bank, a bank of Intesa San Paolo. The high security is achieved by dividing the data you provide in two groups. Our company, the Green Aqua Kft. is only getting the order information from you, the CIB Bank on the other hand, is only getting the Credit Card data required for the payment, through its 128-bit SSL encrypted payment system. We have no knowledge whatsoever on any information that you enter on their site, that information is only accessible by the CIB Bank. Green Aqua will be notified by the result of the transaction only.
After a successful card-based transaction – which means approval following a check of the validity of the card and the availability of the funds needed for the purchase – CIB Bank debits the cardholder’s account with the counter-value (purchase price) of the products purchased.
Welcome to our shop, offering you secure payments through the CIB Bank system!
Let us present you in a couple of words how the safe Credit or Debit Card payment procedure works at Green Aqua.
What to pay attention to when shopping online:
- Read our eStore information leaflet, as well as Terms and Conditions and the delivery policy!
- Keep a record of the details of your purchase.
- Keep a record of the transaction data related to the payment (transaction identifier, authorization number).
- Ensure that no unauthorized persons gain access to your confidential card data.
- Use a browser that supports SSL encryption.
SSL (which stands for Secure Lockets Layer) is a widely accepted encryption procedure. Our bank has a 128-bit encryption key, which protects the communication channel. The company VeriSign enables CIB Bank to use the 128-bit key, which in turn allows the bank to provide SSL-based encryption. Currently this encryption method is used in 90% of all e-commerce trade worldwide. With the SSL functionality, the browser software used by you encrypts the cardholder’s data prior to transmission, and thus the data is sent to CIB Bank in a coded form, which ensures that it cannot be deciphered by unauthorized persons.
- You will select the goods that you want to purchase with your Credit Card on the Green Aqua webpage.
- After placing the order, you will be automatically redirected to the CIB Bank payment website, where you can enter your Credit Card data and click the Forward button to start the payment process.
- After filling out all the required fields you will click the Pay button to start the transaction. Please do not hit the back or refresh button during the process.
After completing the payment you will be automatically redirected to the Green Aqua page where you will get a notification on your payment.
After a successful card-based transaction – which means approval following a check of the validity of the card and the availability of the funds needed for the purchase – CIB Bank debits the cardholder’s account with the counter-value (purchase price) of the product or service.
You now only have to wait until the purchased goods arrive to you. If you have any questions or comments in regards of our Credit Card payment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that the amount will be deducted in EUR from your account, but as the base currency of Hungary is HUF, some pages in the order process will display you HUF amounts for your reference.
The Credit Card transaction at Green Aqua is the safest and quickest and certainly the most convenient way to complete a purchase. Please use it with confidence. We wish you a good time on our page.
Credit cards accepted
The CIB bank payment system accepts VISA and MasterCard embossed cards and certain VISA Electron cards. Whether you can use VISA Electron cards for online transactions depends on the bank that issued the card. The VISA Electron cards that are issued by CIB can be used for making purchases online.
Unsuccessful payments and what to do about them
- If you are not returned from the payment page to the Green Aqua website, this means that the transaction has not gone through successfully.
- If you have been returned from the payment page, but you then go back to the payment page using the browser’s ‘back’, ‘reload’ or ‘refresh’ function, the system will automatically reject your transaction for security reasons.
- Funds will not be deducted from your account in case of failed transactions so you can restart the order process.
- If during the payment attempt the transaction is rejected from the bank’s side, please contact your account-keeping bank.
Reasons for unsuccessful payments
- Possible problems related to the card. The card is not suitable for making online payments; the use of the card online has been prohibited by the account-keeping bank; the card has been blocked; the card data (card number, expiry date, code on the signature strip) has been incorrectly inputted; the card has expired.
- Possible problems related to the account. There are insufficient funds on the account for the transaction to be executed; the amount of the transaction exceeds the purchase limit set for the card.
- Possible problems in the connection. There may have been a break in the connection during the course of the transaction, please try again; the transaction was unsuccessful because you were timed out, pleaese try again!
- Possible ‘technical’ problems. If you are not returned from the payment page to the merchant’s or service provider’s website, this means that the transaction has not gone through successfully. If you have been returned from the payment page, but you then go back to the payment page using the browser’s ‘back’, ‘reload’ or ‘refresh’ function, the system will automatically reject your transaction for security reasons.
Successful transaction does not reach Green Aqua
- This can happen if the card was verified on the payment page but you did not return to the Green Aqua website. If this is the case, the transaction is regarded as incomplete and is thus unsuccessful.
- For incomplete transactions you will get a text message from your bank about the reservation/blocking of the amount, but the Green Aqua will indicate that the payment was unsuccessful. In such cases your card is not debited with the amount and the reservation is released. Please note that not all reservations are released instantaneously. Please contact us, so that we both can make sure that the transaction has failed.
Refunding successful transactions
- You have the right to withdraw from your purchase after you have completed the payment.
- Please contact us and let us know about the withdrawal. Please send us the date and amount of the transaction.
- In case of refunds Green Aqua will always wait to the incoming payment to arrive (this might take a couple of days in certain cases) and we will forthwith take actions on the refund.
- All refunds for Credit Card purchases will be initiated by Green Aqua through the Credit Card system (not wire transfer) so the refund will also take a couple of days to arrive to your bank. This is made through two intermediaries: the CIB Bank and the Credit Card system. Please note that neither Green Aqua nor CIB Bank have any control over the refund period length, so we are asking for your kind patience.
- Browser security warnings: in some cases after the payment your browser might warn you that you are leaving a secure zone. The payment process takes place on a 128-bit encrypted communication channel, so it is completely secure. After the transaction, you get back to the Green Aqua website, which is not encrypted, so your browser might warn you that you have left the encrypted channel. This does not mean that the security of the payment is in any way jeopardized.
- CVC2/CVV2 codes: in the case of MasterCard, the ‘Card Verification Code’, and in the case of Visa, the ‘Card Verification Value’, is a coded numerical value stored on the magnetic strip of the card, with which it can be established whether a card does in fact exist and is valid. When shopping online you need to give the CVC2 code, which is the last three digits of the row of numbers that you’ll find on the reverse side of your MasterCard.
- Verified by Visa: Holders of Visa cards who are registered in the Verified by Visa system choose a password at the card-issuing bank, with which they can identify themselves when shopping online and which helps ensure that their Visa cards are not used by unauthorized persons. CIB Bank accepts cards that have been issued within the Verified by Visa system.
- Mastercard SecureCode: owners of cards that are registered in the Mastercard SecureCode system can specify a password with their card-issuing bank that will be used to identify them in internet purchases and protects them from unauthorized Credit Card usage. CIB Bank will accept cards issued within the Mastercard SecureCode system.